JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Original paper collage from the Western Daughters Series features a redhead cowgirl in velvet gold shirt, lighting a cigarette behind a barn on the 4th of July. Contemporary Western art merges hand-cut paper collage with painting. Finished with black frame, acid-free bevel edge mat and Museum Plexi.
One of a Kind -- More Info
- Title: Western Daughters Series: Fourth of July (Collage)
- Medium: vintage papers and acrylic on wood
- Size: 45.5" H x 45.5" W (framed)
- Frame: contemporary black frame with acid-free mat and Museum Plexi
- Hardware: ready to hang with wire on back