JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Towhee in Nest Bird Art Print
Archival print of the original How to Build a Nest paper collage artwork featuring a towhee bird in a bird's nest composed of playful, retro imagery. Size 16 x 16 (paper) or larger.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Title: Towhee in Nest (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- 16 x 16: 14" x 14" (image) | 16" x 16" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 24: 22" x 22" (image) | 24" x 24" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 30 x 30 - 36 x 36: 28" x 28" (image) | 30" x 30" (paper) or 34" x 34" (image) | 36" x 36" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
We partner with a third-party framer (based in Ohio) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails