JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
CROW MOON limited edition paper print
An ode to the crow and all her intelligence and ingenuity, this bird art print features her perched on a nest rich in color and vintage ephemera.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
Unframed Paper Sizes Unframed Paper Sizes
- 16 x 16: 14" x 14" (image) | 16" x 16" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 250
- 24 x 24: 22" x 22" (image) | 24" x 24" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 32: 30" x 30" (image) | 32" x 32" (paper); digitally signed & numbered first edition of 50
- Please note the file difference between the 16x16 and 24x24-32x32 prints
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.