JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
TENT CAMPING limited edition paper print
An archival print of original paper collage artwork featuring a vintage canvas-style tent pitched in the forest near a creek deep in the mountains. Signed, limited edition giclee print in unique oval shape.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
Unframed Paper Sizes
- 16 x 20: 18" height oval image on 16" x 20" paper; hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 28" height oval image on 24" x 30" paper; digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 38" height oval image on 32" x 40" paper; digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
- Large-scale prints and canvas reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.