JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
TENT CAMPING limited edition paper print
An archival print of original paper collage artwork featuring a vintage canvas-style tent pitched in the forest near a creek deep in the mountains. Signed, limited edition giclee print in unique oval shape.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes
- 16 x 20: 18" height oval image on 16" x 20" paper; hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 28" height oval image on 24" x 30" paper; digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 38" height oval image on 32" x 40" paper; digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.