JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
AT THE MISSION limited edition paper print
Limited edition archival art print of the original At the Mission paper collage artwork featuring an armadillo, cacti, and old mission in background. Paper size 16 x 23 includes even border around oval-shaped image. Modern Southwest art.
- Title: At the Mission (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 23: oval-shaped image with even 1/2" border on 16" x 23" paper; hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 34.25: oval-shaped image with even 1" border | 24" x 34.25" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 30 x 43.25: oval-shaped image with even 1" border | 30" x 43.25" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
We partner with a third-party framer (facilities in Ohio + California) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Looking for framed print dimensions? See Print Framing for details.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails