JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
COWGIRL (HORSES), WHITE limited edition paper print
Día de los Muertos art print depicting a cowgirl with sugar skull makeup and vintage western wear including horses on lapel. Collect all Sugar Skull Prints.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- More sizes available in cream background here
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: sold out; edition closed
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: unavailable
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.