JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Cowgirl (Horses) Cream Background Art Print
Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) art print depicting a cowgirl with sugar skull makeup and vintage western wear including horses on lapel. Cream background version framed and unframed prints available in standard 16 x 20 or larger. Collect all Sugar Skull Prints.
- Title: Cowgirl (Horses) Cream (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Interior photo credit The Untitled House VRBO rental property Palm Springs
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered second edition of 125 (200 total)
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
We partner with a third-party framer (based in Ohio) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails