JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Last Run Ski/Skiing Art Print on Paper
Limited edition art print of vintage inspired ski/skiing artwork. Depicts a downhill skier racing down the Rocky Mountain slopes in Colorado.
- Title: Last Run (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- 16 x 16: 14" x 14" (image) | 16" x 16" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 24: 22" x 22" (image) | 24" x 24" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 30 x 30 - 36 x 36: 28" x 28" (image) | 30" x 30" (paper) or 34" x 34" (image) | 36" x 36" (paper); digitally signed & numbered first edition of 50
We partner with a third-party framer (facilities in Ohio + California) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Looking for framed print dimensions? See Print Framing for details.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails