JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
LAST RUN limited edition paper print
Limited edition art print of vintage inspired ski/skiing artwork. Depicts a downhill skier racing down the Rocky Mountain slopes in Colorado.
Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- 16 x 16: 14" x 14" (image) | 16" x 16" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 24: 22" x 22" (image) | 24" x 24" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 32: 30" x 30" (image) | 32" x 32" (paper); digitally signed & numbered first edition of 50
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.