JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Original paper collage on wood of Southwestern cowgirl with sugar skull face paint and wearing red western shirt with fringe and moths on shoulders. Finished with intricate and one-of-a-kind metal frame handmade by artist.
- Medium: vintage papers on wood
- Size: 55.5" H x 46" W (framed)
- Frame: hand-built salvaged metal with Museum Plexi
- Hardware: ready to hang with D-rings on back
- Read the inspiration behind this series and receive a first look at works like her: learn more.
Understanding Limited Series
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Some are one-of-a-kind pieces while others are reiterations of a recurring theme, denoted as Limited Series throughout the site.
Each piece in a Limited Series is created with a inimitable collection of found materials so that no two are exactly alike. Iterations will vary slightly in color, pattern, typography and frame; each is crafted in a limited quantity and without a predetermined edition numbering.