JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Size & Details
Size & Details
Large-scale figurative metal wall sculpture constructed from hand-cut salvaged tin metal. Features Native American portrait, in profile, with colorful feather headdress, moths, cactus and turquoise garb.
- Medium: hand-cut metal applied to wood
- Size: 48" H x 62.5" W x 1" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with D-ring hangers on back
- Part of a limited series each produced with a unique set of rescued materials
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Works indicated with “limited series” are reiterations of a recurring theme or concept.
A Certificate of Authenticity is available upon request.
- Each piece in a limited series is created with an inimitable collection of found materials: no two are exactly alike, although they may look similar at a glance.
- Details, colors, specific materials, typography and frame will differ from work to work.
Dolan Geiman Metal Wall Sculpture
Contemporary assemblage mixed media artist Dolan Geiman uses intricately cut salvaged metal to create a different type of found object artwork in upcycled materials. These original artworks hang as highly tactile metal wall sculptures, echoing some of Dolan's other artworks available in paper collage. Bold in color and rich in detail, discover some of the atypical materials given new life for these metal creations, like car doors, kitchen utensils, oil cans and antique farming equipment.