JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Original paper collage featuring a cowgirl with sugar skull makeup wearing a colorful cactus and bird jacket. Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos style contemporary southwest art. All hand-cut paper.
- Medium: vintage papers on wood
- Size: 46.25" H x 38" W (framed)
- Frame: finished in handmade salvaged tin frame with Museum Plexi
- Hardware: ready to hang with wire on back
- Read the inspiration behind this series and receive a first look at works like her: learn more.
Understanding Limited Series
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Some are one-of-a-kind pieces while others are reiterations of a recurring theme, denoted as Limited Series throughout the site.
Each piece in a Limited Series is created with a inimitable collection of found materials so that no two are exactly alike. Iterations will vary slightly in color, pattern, typography and frame; each is crafted in a limited quantity and without a predetermined edition numbering.