JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Size & Details
Size & Details
Three dimensional hawk sculpture crafted from layers of hand-cut, salvaged metal, wood and leather. Framed in reclaimed vintage diorama box. This piece honors the watchful eye and relentlessness of both nature and time.
- Medium: 3-D wall sculpture constructed from hand-cut salvaged metal and wood
- Size: 28" H x 18.25" W x 6.5" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with wire on back
- Part of a limited series each produced with a unique set of rescued materials
Time is a relentless keeper. I imagine time moving as a swirling, spiral shape -- predictable until it is not, like a hawk making steady circles above until the moment it dips suddenly, swooping in for its target, an unseeing prey, one previously unaware of its fate. This is Time. She watches and waits, with the steady persistence of a clock and the watchful eye of one no one can see. I fashioned this piece from vintage metal, wood and leather collected in my travels across the USA.
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Works indicated with “limited series” are reiterations of a recurring theme or concept.
A Certificate of Authenticity is available upon request.
- Each piece in a limited series is created with an inimitable collection of found materials: no two are exactly alike, although they may look similar at a glance.
- Details, colors, specific materials, typography and frame will differ from work to work.