JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
VIGIL (VERDE) limited edition paper print
Signature Dolan Geiman Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) collage art print features a female in green with sugar skull make-up holding a votive candle. Collect all Sugar Skull Prints. Shown above with companion print Fawn and Phoenix.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Interior photo credit: IG goeslinggroup
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: sold out; edition closed
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.