JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Size & Details
Size & Details
Fresh from the studio for National Finals Rodeo 2023 & Cowboy Christmas, this original Dolan Geiman paper collage features one of Dolan's signature Vaquera cowgirls with sugar skull makeup and colorful western shirt. Her bright, bold attire is a unique compilation of vintage wallpaper material and hand-cut papers. Finished in handmade salvaged tin frame and Museum Plexi.
- Medium: vintage papers on wood
- Size: 46" H x 38" W (framed)
- Frame: finished in handmade salvaged tin frame with Museum Plexi.
- Hardware: ready to hang with wire on back
- Read the inspiration behind this series and receive a first look at works like her: learn more.
Each Dolan Geiman collage is crafted from hand-cut vintage papers sourced over decades of exploration and careful categorizing, held dearly until the perfect piece arrives to claim their colors and texture.<br><br>Learn more about Vaquera Sudoeste series and sign up to receive first looks at pieces like her.
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Works indicated with “limited series” are reiterations of a recurring theme or concept.
A Certificate of Authenticity is available upon request.
- Each piece in a limited series is created with an inimitable collection of found materials: no two are exactly alike, although they may look similar at a glance.
- Details, colors, specific materials, typography and frame will differ from work to work.