JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
INDIGO MORNING original metal wall sculpture
A wall sculpture of a brightly colored roadrunner fashioned from salvaged hand-cut metal in a collaged desert landscape. This piece combines Dolan Geiman's signature techniques - paper collage and mixed media 3D works - in one cohesive flora-and-fauna vignette. Finished with contemporary wood frame with silver metallic finish.
- Medium: salvaged metal on wood
- Size: 37.75" H x 37.75" W x 2.75" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with wire on back
- Frame: metallic-silver wood frame
- Part of a limited series each produced with a unique set of rescued materials
This piece also utilizes my paper collage technique, with layers of handcut paper salvaged from vintage magazines, handwritten letters and antique textbooks to create a dimensional, ever-unfolding scene behind the mixed media roadrunner in the foreground.