JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
HIGH COUNTRY SUMMER (LYNX) limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original Dolan Geiman paper collage.The mountains’ uniquely intricate ecosystem represented from forest floor to high in the sky, where lynx meets warblers and mourning cloak butterfly. Contemporary wildlife art print available framed or unframed in standard 16 x 20 print or larger.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.