JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
FAWN AND PHOENIX original paper collage
Dolan's passion for vintage fabrics presents itself again in the latest in his guitar player series. Inspired by 1940’s era sundresses, this latest pattern hints at spring nights with its Casablanca meets California fawn and floral motifs. Fawn and Phoenix is the newest sugar skull lady of 2019. Size 56" x 46".
- Medium: vintage papers on wood
- Sizes: 56" H x 46" W (framed)
- Frame: hand-built salvaged tin frame with Museum Plexi
- Hardware: ready to hang with D-ring hangers on back
- Read the inspiration behind this series and receive a first look at works like her: learn more.
Learn more about the collage process.
Understanding Limited Series
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Some are one-of-a-kind pieces while others are reiterations of a recurring theme, denoted as Limited Series throughout the site.
Each piece in a Limited Series is created with a inimitable collection of found materials so that no two are exactly alike. Iterations will vary slightly in color, pattern, typography and frame; each is crafted in a limited quantity and without a predetermined edition numbering.