JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
DEER AT THE DESERT SKATE limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original collage-painting featuring buck and doe in a painted desert landscape with remnants of an old skating rink the background. Signed, limited edition print available framed or unframed.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout..
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 15.5 x 26: 13.5" x 24" (image) | 15.5" x 26" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 42: 22" x 40" (image) | 24" x 42" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 56: 30" x 54" (image) | 32" x 56" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions + framed prints available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.