JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
A life-size, three dimensional grizzly sculpture commission for a Denver local law firm. Constructed from hand-cut salvaged metal, found objects and rescued materials in vibrant hues. This 3D bear sculpture is the first animal sculpture of this magnitude and required some very challenging (but creatively satisfying) engineering feats with the central armature. To install the sculpture, the bear was deconstructed into four pieces for reassembly on-site.
- Title: Grizzly Bear Sculpture
- Medium: hand-cut salvaged metal around hand-welded armature
- Size: 105" H x 52" W x 66" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with cleat on back
- OOK Commission for Denver Law Firm