JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Size & Details
Size & Details
A life-size, three dimensional grizzly sculpture commission for a Denver local law firm. Constructed from hand-cut salvaged metal, found objects and rescued materials in vibrant hues. This 3D bear sculpture is the first animal sculpture of this magnitude and required some very challenging (but creatively satisfying) engineering feats with the central armature. To install the sculpture, the bear was deconstructed into four pieces for reassembly on-site: watch installation video.
- Medium: hand-cut salvaged metal around hand-welded armature
- Size: 105" H x 52" W x 66" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with cleat on back
- Commissioned for the Richards Carrington law office in Denver, CO
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Works indicated with “limited series” are reiterations of a recurring theme or concept.
A Certificate of Authenticity is available upon request.
- Each piece in a limited series is created with an inimitable collection of found materials: no two are exactly alike, although they may look similar at a glance.
- Details, colors, specific materials, typography and frame will differ from work to work.
Dolan Geiman 3D Sculpture
Dolan Geiman's 3D Sculptures Collection showcases modern found-object sculptural art pieces crafted with reclaimed and salvaged materials. Pieces in this western-inspired home decor portfolio include carved wood sculptures with salvaged metal and leather detailing using contemporary collage art techniques. They may be designed to be freestanding, hung on a wall, displayed on a table, or even function as furniture.