JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
COUNTRY MUSIC DONE CHANGED limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original Country Music Done Changed collage-painting features a cowboy wearing a chain stitched embroidery western jacket featuring birds, cacti and floral details with acoustic guitar in hand. Limited edition giclee print each signed and numbered.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Title: Country Music Done Changed (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
We partner with a third-party framer (facilities in Ohio + California) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Looking for framed print dimensions? See Print Framing for details.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails