JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Size & Details
Size & Details
An underwater wonderland constructed from salvaged wood and metal depicting a coral reef with sea anemones, crabs, and other ocean inhabitants. 3D wall sculpture art.
- Medium: 3D assemblage of salvaged wood and hand-cut and welded metal
- Size: 35" H x 35" W x 8" D
- Frame: Handmade wood shadowbox frame painted white
- Hardware: ready to hang with heavy-duty cleat on back
Each work in Dolan Geiman’s portfolio is unique and hand-crafted. Works indicated with “limited series” are reiterations of a recurring theme or concept.
A Certificate of Authenticity is available upon request.
- Each piece in a limited series is created with an inimitable collection of found materials: no two are exactly alike, although they may look similar at a glance.
- Details, colors, specific materials, typography and frame will differ from work to work.
Dolan Geiman Metal Wall Sculpture
Contemporary assemblage mixed media artist Dolan Geiman uses intricately cut salvaged metal to create a different type of found object artwork in upcycled materials. These original artworks hang as highly tactile metal wall sculptures, echoing some of Dolan's other artworks available in paper collage. Bold in color and rich in detail, discover some of the atypical materials given new life for these metal creations, like car doors, kitchen utensils, oil cans and antique farming equipment.