JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
ADELITA (GRAY) limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original Adelita (Gray) collage. Day of the Dead/Día de los Muertos cowgirl wearing bird-covered vintage dress in gray with ornate jewelry and bold turquoise blue hat. Collect all Sugar Skull Prints.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout..
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.