JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
THE SIBYL limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original The Sibyl paper collage artwork. Contemporary wildlife artwork featuring a barn owl on a stump accompanied by various insects, butterflies and moths. Limited edition giclee print each signed and numbered. Shown above with companion print The Royal Guard.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout..
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 15.5 x 26: 13.5" x 24" (image) | 15.5" x 26" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 42: 22" x 40" (image) | 24" x 42" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 56: 30" x 54" (image) | 32" x 56" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200^^
- ^^The 32 x 56 framed print is oversized and will be framed using higher-end finishes called Black Label Framing (learn more). Please allow 5-6 weeks for production.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.