JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
The female counterpart to Always Everything, this archival reproduction paper print features a Native American woman with floral and feather headdress accompanied by a swirling symphony of birds in flight. Each print is a detailed reproduction of an original Geiman paper collage printed on matte art paper in Denver.
Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 14.5 x 26: sold out; edition closed
- 23.25 x 42: sold out; edition closed
- 30 x 56: 28" x 54" (image) | 30" x 56" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200. ^^
- ^^The 30 x 56 framed print is oversized and will be framed using higher-end finishes called Black Label Framing (learn more). Please allow 5-6 weeks for production.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.