JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
GREAT PLAINS (ELK BUCK) original faux taxidermy sculpture
Commissioned faux taxidermy bull elk head made from rust tin metal hand-cut into strips with realistic antlers constructed from wood and paint. Upon installation, the elk sculpture will be the focal point in a public corridor of the Clayton Homes headquarters in Tennessee.
- Title: Faux Taxidermy Elk Sculpture
- Medium: salvaged metal hand-cut into shaggy strips with reclaimed wood antlers
- Size: 56.5" H x 51" W X 42.5" D
- Hardware: ready to hang with cleat on back
- Part of a limited series each produced with a unique set of rescued materials