JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Hand-crafted faux taxidermy deer head wall sculpture produced from salvaged metal hand-cut into intricate zigzag, chevron patterns, and affixed to wood mount.
- Title: Great Plains Collection: Deer
- Medium: salvaged metal hand-cut into zig zag strips with reclaimed wood mount
- Size: 51" H x 28" W x 30" D (average)
- Hardware: ready to hang with cleat on back
- Part of a limited series each produced with a unique set of rescued materials
"I like to think (and | the sooner the better!) | of a cybernetic meadow | where mammals and computers | live together in mutually | programming harmony |like pure water | touching clear sky.
I like to think | (right now, please!) |of a cybernetic forest | filled with pines and electronics | where deer stroll peacefully | past computers | as if they were flowers | with spinning blossoms.
I like to think | (it has to be!) | of a cybernetic ecology | where we are free of our labors | and joined back to nature, | returned to our mammal | brothers and sisters | and all watched over | by machines of loving grace."