JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
THEY CALL ME SPIKE limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original porcupine paper collage artwork created for Boston Children's Hospital Spring 2021 in the theme "Exploring our Colorful World". Shop all 18 limited-edition prints in this unique kid-friendly series.
- Title: They Call me Spike
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 11 x 14: 11" x 14" (image) | 13" x 16" (paper); hand-signed and numbered edition of 200
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- Larger print sizes available upon request
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
We partner with a third-party framer (facilities in Ohio + California) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Looking for framed print dimensions? See Print Framing for details.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails