JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
Torch Bearer Native American Art Print
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Title: Torch Bearer (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 75
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 50
- click here for framed dimensions
We partner with a third-party framer to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Please allow up 3 weeks for delivery of framed prints including transit to/from our framer's facility. Shipping times vary depending on your distance from our framer's location and generally takes 3-5 business days upon departure. While rush framing is not available, we can expedite shipping from our framer to you. Choose FedEx 2-Day during checkout.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails