JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
PINK MARBLE SLEEP limited edition paper print
Archival print of the original Pink Marble Sleep collage. Take a stroll into the aspen forest to chance upon a new friend. You are invited to examine layers of curiosity hidden in fur, bark and branches. A woman approaches, the moths scatter. Let’s rest a spell. Shown above with companion print Moon's Pink Glue.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Title: Pink Marble Sleep (Print)
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes Unframed Paper Sizes
- 20 x 20: 18" x 18" (image) | 20" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 32 x 32: 30" x 30" (image) | 32" x 32" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- Larger print sizes available upon request
We partner with a third-party framer (facilities in Ohio + California) to offer professional matting & framing of our archival prints. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA.
Looking for framed print dimensions? See Print Framing for details.
Please allow up 4 weeks for fulfillment of framed prints plus FedEx Ground transit time from our framer's facility to your home. Rush production/shipping is not available at this time. Contact to discuss upgraded Plexi or custom mat sizes.
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints dry mounted)
- Protective paperback finish
- Wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails