JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
- • Medium: archival pigment prints. Also known as a giclée print. The Epson ink we use is archival pigment and the paper is an acid-free matte paper.
- • Image vs. Paper Size: all print listings include the image size vs. paper size. Our prints are produced with a .5"-1" white border around the image as shown here.
- • Current Editions: The edition size for 16 x 20 (and other small editions) is 200, 24 x 30 (and other medium editions) 100, and 32 x 40 (and other large editions) 200. Once sold out, the edition is closed.
- • Signature: prints 18 x 24 and smaller are all hand-signed and numbered by hand on the front inside the image area. Prints larger than 18 x 24 ship direct from our fine art printer and thereby must be signed digitally.
- • Custom Sizes: We are happy to discuss custom size prints - contact us
- • Unframed vs Framed: All unframed prints are rolled and ship inside a cardboard tube + triangular mailer within 1-3 business days. Framed prints are fulfilled by a professional framer with facilities in Ohio + California. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA. For additional information, see print framing.