JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
- • Medium: archival pigment prints. Also known as a giclée print. The Epson ink we use is archival pigment and the paper is an acid-free matte paper.
- • Image vs. Paper Size: all print listings include the image size vs. paper size. Our prints are produced with a .5"-1" white border around the image as shown here.
- • Current Editions: The edition size for 16 x 20 (and other small editions) is 200, 24 x 30 (and other medium editions) 100, and 32 x 40 (and other large editions) 200. Once sold out, the edition is closed.
- • Signature: prints 18 x 24 and smaller are all hand-signed and numbered by hand on the front inside the image area. Prints larger than 18 x 24 ship direct from our fine art printer and thereby must be signed digitally.
- • Custom Sizes: We are happy to discuss custom size prints - contact us
- • Unframed vs Framed: All unframed prints are rolled and ship inside a cardboard tube + triangular mailer within 1-3 business days. Framed prints are fulfilled by a professional framer with facilities in Ohio + California. Each print is custom framed, by hand, with frames produced domestically here in the USA. For additional information, see print framing.
Prints are reproductions of original paper-on-wood collages, crafted atop a base layer of vintage sheet music and paint. Varying levels of detail from these sheets can show through in the finished work, which translates to the print image as well. If you see marks, color splotches, spots or similar in the background of your print, you are likely seeing the vintage paper peeking through; fear not, your print is in good shape! Click here for more on how collage backgrounds are created.