JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
THEY CALL ME SPIKE limited edition paper print
Archival reproduction of original porcupine paper collage artwork created for Boston Children's Hospital Spring 2021 in the theme "Exploring our Colorful World". Shop all 18 limited-edition prints in this unique kid-friendly series.
- Title: They Call me Spike
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 11 x 14: 11" x 14" (image) | 13" x 16" (paper); hand-signed and numbered edition of 200
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- Larger print sizes available upon request
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions + framed prints available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.