JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
INDIGO MORNING, I limited edition paper print
Archival print of the original Indigo Morning roadrunner and cactus paper collage artwork. Contemporary Southwest art featuring quintessential desert bird. Fine art print available framed or unframed in size 16 x 16 or larger.
The print hanger shown here is available for purchase via Well Made. Mention 'Dolan Geiman' at checkout.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- 16 x 16: 14" x 14" (image) | 16" x 16" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 24: 22" x 22" (image) | 24" x 24" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 32: 30" x 30" (image) | 32" x 32" (paper); digitally signed & numbered first edition of 50
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.