JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
SNAKE RIVER GUIDE limited edition paper print
Archival giclee print of original Snake River Guide paper collage. This paper print depicts a cowboy with a vibrant vintage fly fishing tie print shirt, cowboy hat and turquoise bandana. Hand signed and numbered. Shown above with companion print Vaquera Sudoeste (Hiss).
Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: 15" x 19" (image) | 16" x 20" (paper); hand-signed & numbered edition of 200
- 24 x 30: 22" x 28" (image) | 24" x 30" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 100
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200
*Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.