JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
SEÑORITA (HUMMINGBIRD) limited edition paper print
Archival giclee print of original collage artwork featuring female flamenco guitarist with sugar skull makeup entitled Senorita (Hummingbird). Day of the Dead/Dia de los Muertos style contemporary Southwest art print framed or unframed. Collect all Sugar Skull Prints.
- Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Interior photo credit: Two Lanes Guesthouse loft vacation rental in Columbia, Tennessee
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 16 x 20: sold out; edition closed
- 24 x 30: sold out; edition closed
- 32 x 40: 30" x 38" (image) | 32" x 40" (paper); digitally signed & numbered second edition of 150 (200 total)
- Large-scale canvas print reproductions available upon request.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.