JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO SEE THE NEWEST ART BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE
FORGET ME NOT limited edition paper print
The female counterpart to Always Everything, this archival reproduction paper print features a Native American woman with floral and feather headdress accompanied by a swirling symphony of birds in flight. Each print is a detailed reproduction of an original Geiman paper collage printed on matte art paper in Denver.
Medium: a giclée or archival pigment print on acid-free matte paper
- Unframed Paper Sizes:
- 14.5 x 26: sold out; edition closed
- 23.25 x 42: sold out; edition closed
- 30 x 56: 28" x 54" (image) | 30" x 56" (paper); digitally signed & numbered edition of 200. ^^
- ^^The 30 x 56 framed print is oversized and will be framed using higher-end finishes called Black Label Framing (learn more). Please allow 5-6 weeks for production.
Standard Framing Materials
Each print is custom framed, by hand, using frames produced domestically here in the USA. Standard framing includes the following:
- Wood Gallery Frame in black, natural, or dark walnut
- UV-shielding Plexiglas | protects from 82%-85% of UV rays and 92% of light transmission
- 3" acid-free white mat with bevel edge (2.5" for 11 x 14 prints)
- Archival acid-free foam core backing (small prints are hinge mounted; large prints are dry mounted)
- Hanging hardware + nails
Please allow 4 weeks plus transit time for fulfilment of framed print orders.
See complete Framed Print Details here.